Donate A Dress
As you clean out your closets, think of The Princess Project and the new life and memories waiting to be breathed into your dresses. We are grateful to all of our donors! We are now accepting donations!
Your donations will be accepted at our 2018 giveaway location: 1939 West El Camino Real, Mountain View, CA . Please note we will be available during the following times to receive donations:
- March 16, 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- March 17-18, 8:00am – 6:00pm
- March 20, 2:00pm – 8:00pm
We DO accept:
- Dresses MUST be current styles from 2008 to present
- Dresses MUST be dry-cleaned and on hangers
- Dresses MUST be prom dresses, formal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, or fancy party dresses, short and long, appropriate for teenagers, sizes 0-30
- New and like-new accessories will also be accepted at our new location during the times detailed above
We CANNOT accept:
- out of style garments
- garments that have not been dry cleaned
- casual dresses
- wedding dresses
- tuxedos or men’s clothing
- dresses your mother would wear!
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Princess Project is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your dress donation is tax-deductible! Click here to print out a tax receipt form for your records.