Donate A Dress
As you clean out your closets, think of The Princess Project and the new life and memories waiting to be breathed into your dresses. We are grateful to all of our donors!
We are gearing up for another great Prom Season in 2018/2019 and have yet to finalize our Dress Drive locations. Please hold on to your beautiful dresses and check back in the Fall for Dress Drive locations near you. We appreciate your support!
We DO accept:
- Dresses MUST be current styles from 2008 to present
- Dresses MUST be dry-cleaned and on hangers
- Dresses MUST be prom dresses, formal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, or fancy party dresses, short and long, appropriate for teenagers, sizes 0-30
- New and like-new accessories will also be accepted at our new location during the times detailed above
We CANNOT accept:
- out of style garments
- garments that have not been dry cleaned
- casual dresses
- wedding dresses
- tuxedos or men’s clothing
- dresses your mother would wear!
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Princess Project is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your dress donation is tax-deductible! Click here to print out a tax receipt form for your records.